Emanilapoetry

 

Emanilapoetry.com showcases both English and Filipino poems created by Filipinos around the world. The site is completely free and members of the site retain the copyright of their work. They also announce news and events from different poetry groups such as Pinoy Poets.

Yes, I do poetry once in a while. I find my poems short, rarely reaching more than ten lines. I figure if I’m going to do something that long or longer, I might as well turn it into a short story. Check out some of the poems I’ve posted here. They look like short shoutouts that (as I see it) contain so much meaning compacted in a number of words. Really, check it out. I could be wrong.

weblog
stories
profile
links

Prologue

The sites I'm at, the sites I like, the sites of friends, the sites I find useful...they all deserve a writeup. If it's here, you have to see it, because I want you to.

Previous